Buying an Empty Property
Are you interested in buying a property? Empty properties can provide an excellent opportunity for people who are interested in renovation. They can also be a bargain.
Knowing where to start with a property purchase and how to negotiate might sound daunting but No Use Empty (West) can offer advice and support to help steer potential home-buyers through the process.
How can I find an empty property to buy?
There are several options:
- View our Empty Property for Sale page.
- Register with Estate Agents.
- Attend sales at regional Auctions
- Register on our Interested Purchasers & Developers List.
- When you’re travelling around - keep a look out and spot the signs.
Land and property on this website is advertised for the owner. When we are approached by an individual who is interested in purchasing a property that we are aware of, we are able to pass their onto the registered owner, so that they can contact them directly. It is then a private matter between the two parties.Download more on Buying and Selling Empty Properties
. This includes information on:
- How to find an empty property
- How to spot empty properties
- Purchasing an empty property you've spotted
- Tracing the owner of an empty property
- Joining the list of Interested Purchasers of empty properties in the area.